▪ “CREATIVEPESTUDIO” , “we” , “us” and “our” means our team of independent mobile application developers.
▪ "Apps" means the content created by our team.
▪ “you” and “your” refer to any individuals and entities who use our Apps.
Our team of mobile app developers «DEVELOPER» has created apps as ad-supported apps. These applications are provided free of charge and are intended for use as is:
The app uses advertising to make revenue. The app uses third party libraries for advertising which may collect and share personal information with third parties.
Links to privacy policies of third party service providers used in the app:
Google Play Services https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
2. Sharing Your Information
The developer will share personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
Your personal information may be disclosed:
* As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
* To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. What information are collected and why
AdMob, is Google's mobile app advertising platform designed specifically for app developers. In order to understand Google's use of Data, consult Google's partner policy.
* Online identifiers, including cookie identifiers
* IP addresses
* Device identifiers
* Client identifiers
* unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example)
* Usage Data.
Google anonymizes the log data by removing part of the IP address (after 9 months) and cookie information (after 18 months)
* Opt out https://www.google.com/settings/ads
* Service Information https://privacy.google.com/businesses/adsservices/
* Partner policy https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
* Ad technology providers https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9012903
3.2 Google Play Services
Google Play Services offers APIs and security services to the Android developer ecosystem. Google acts as a data controller for any personal data processed in Google Play Services, and offers user notices and consents about the use of personal data in the service’s user interface in Android.
* Device information
* Log information
* Location information
* Unique application numbers
* Local storage
* Cookies and similar technologies
Google use the collected information to provide, maintain, protect and improve Google's services, to develop new ones, and to protect Google and the users. Google also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
* Google Terms of Service https://policies.google.com/terms
We are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your Personal Information. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, cannot be 100% safe and secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not collect personal data from children under 18, but our Applications use third-party libraries for advertising, which can collect and transfer personal information to third parties. If you are under 18, please do not provide any personal data.
The only official channel for distribution of this app are:
* Google Play Store https://play.google.com/
This policy may be updated from time to time.